The Harris Animal Hospital has been a Veterinary Facility for over 50 years. Dr. Mitchell started a Veterinary Clinic here in the mid 1950's and the present practice was started by Drs. Fred and Lynda Harris in the mid 1970's. At that time Dr. Fred Harris did Equine Medicine and Dr. Lynda Harris ran the small animal clinic. Dr. Jane Chasowy joined the practice in 1978. In the mid 1980's Dr. Fred Harris left the clinic to work in the Veterinary Pharmaceutical Industry.
In 2004, Dr. Lynda Harris retired from practice and the clinic was purchased by Dr. Ivan Zivcic and is presently under the same management as the Woodstock Veterinary Hospital.
The two clinics work closely together and share staff and services enabling us to offer a wide range of Veterinary Services to our clients.